Tue, 09 Mar|
All members of BFSA are urged to attend the Annual General Meeting
Time & Location
09 Mar 2021, 19:00
About the Event
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN FOR THE GENERAL MEETING FOR MEMBERS OF THE BIOFEEDBACK ASSOCIATION OF SOUTH AFRICA (BFSA)
All members of BFSA are urged to attend the Annual General Meeting that will take place online on the 4th of March 2017 at 19h00.
First call with the presence of a simple majority of the Full Members according to clause 10.4 of the Constitution. A second call with 1/3 of the Full Members present, in order to deliberate on the following orders of the day:
- Reading and Ratification of the Constitution
- Presentation and adoption of the Annual Report
- Consideration of Annual Financial Statements
- Consideration of an annual budget for the ensuing years (2 Years)
- Election of persons to serve on the Executive Committee and the election of Chairperson for the ensuing two years
- Appointment of Auditors and / or bookkeepers in keeping with Department of Social Welfare regulations
- Any BFSA member can propose items for the agenda of the BFSA AGM until 15 days before the day of the AGM.
BFSA AGM Registration FeeR 150,00+R 3,75 service fee